Quodalaar RP

The place for the public RP of Quodalaar to take place. Don't know what Quodalaar is? Take a look at Quodalaar.wikispaces.com!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Return Home

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Return Home on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Terrinath Gennos

A loud horn sounded as Terrinath marched to the front of the ship, smiling briefly as he looked over the view below. The busy streets and docks of Sakero Harbour greeted him with the noise of so many at work, play, comptence and ingenuity, and was proud by the fact that he was to lead such a grand country. The city itself was considered Congura's economic centre of both the steeamworks and of the exchange of goods. The census for the city was being done next year, but the current population of the city was something around 40,000.

The Blazers mad etheir way to the sky docks, little cradles for the ships as they made their rough but precise landing. Ramps came down as to let the vehicles out and back down onto ground level, whereas Terrinath and his leuitenants made their way to the east side of town.

Their clothes had changed to that of bulky mechanic's clothing, himself the only noticable with the large spaulder he kept on. He passed off as a well kept sergeant, but his companions were better able to hide their identities. He noticed the fairly gritty and steam-stained builds that they walked further and further into the steamyards, before finally stopping by the entrance of a tavern; known as Serrinoth's Lance. Stepping inside with his companions flowing in behind shortly after, they entered the smoke scented lounging area and walked up the barkeep washing a cup. While the atmosphere detained to some run-down place, the barkeep himself looked well fed and built.

"Seems you are doing well my friend," Terrinath started, placing down several Denarii. "If myself and my friends could have a couple of silver maidens, t'would be grand." The bar keep eyed him, then nodded as he took the coin. "Suit yourself, I'll send the wench to your table with the drinks."

They sat down by the corner of the stairs to a second floor, and soon after a woman dressed in a tight-fitting engineer's outfit with a scarf covering the lower part of her face appeared with the drinks. Each took one from her before sitting back, Ferdinad frowning.

"Uh, sir, don't we need to go...you know, see her?" Venessa had also given the same indictation of curiousity as she drank from her cup, though more expression then words. Terrinath smiled simply, then finished his cup of the drink. It had been a fairly light one, and he peered at the bottom of the cup idly as if looking to see if any of left of the hot concoction. He set the mug down and sighs. "Hmph, she's getting quaint these days." He murmured, then let the other two finish their drinks.

When the wench came back to pick up the cups, Terrinath stood up and nodded to the woman before standing. "Well lads, let's be on; break's over." The other two, a bit confused, nodded anyway and they made their way outside. However they then went about the block, coming to the rear of the building and Terrinath's hand pressed against a door that looked to be boarded up. As the door slid forward however, it proved it not to be the case and allt three stepped inside. A man, heavily armed with SAKAP pistols and a broadsword that gleamed in reddish runes, stood off to the side in the room that now illuminated beyond the torchlight. "She's downstairs." He spoke simply, but his large form and husky accent made Terrinath wonder if he was local.

The 'door' closed behind them with gears rotating as they went down the steps. Fifty feet down, they hit a second door. Terrinath opened the door and stepped in, looking inside. It hadn't changed much, but then again the room didn't need much more. It was covered in a mahogany wood, marble ceiling and a warm silk floor. The furniture looked to be of a wealthy merchant's, and from what Terrinath remembered had also the most interesting of compartments.

"It's been a while, how are you?"

2 Re: Return Home on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:47 pm

King Maero

Admin
"About as well as one can be.."

Her voice was fair, though drooped into the same, sultry tone that the light fixtures above gave. Just light enough to let you see what you were doing, but providing plenty of shadows to the corners of the room. From the far right corner across from the door, the light only reached far enough to subtly illuminate the edge of a luxurious lounging couch, as well as the feminine, well-shaped leather-bound leg which draped over the side comfortably. The fur-lined boot upon the upper ridge of the knee-high boot present was stained just a touch with perhaps a faint splatter of.. something. Blood, possibly, but it was too dark to tell.

Though knowing the face which smiled at him from those shadows, it was an all too real possibility. A trail of smoke was blown out into the open, followed by the quiet creaking of leathers as the feminine leg is joined by another, and a long, elegant smoking pipe slides into view in the grasp of equally elegant fingers.

"I trust not as good as you're doing, though, Dear.. Back from the Royal Visit so soon?" She leans forward, an elbow resting calmly on her knee as she crosses her legs, well-shaped brow hiking up at him past a curtain of jet black hair. Those violet-colored eyes turn upward in a delighted grin, though her dark-painted lips remain stationary in their soft smile.

"Frivolity aside... Why is it you've called me here again? I was on a rather important errand.."

http://quodalaar.wikispaces.com

3 Re: Return Home on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:38 am

Terrinath Gennos

Terrinath kept a soft smile himself, but his eyes considered her like the dangerous beauty she was. He gave a gesture of his hand, as if a tossing motion. "I'm sure that errand of yours was one you could have easily been sending one of your own minions as it were; however, you are so far the uncontested best of the best." He quirked an eyebrow in the darkness as Vanessa gave a silent laugh, Ferdinad looking fairly uncomfortable in this environment. As much as it was difficult for those not used to the darkness, he knew perfectly clear how detailed this woman could see in the dark. "At least, no word has reached me yet of anyone successfully taking that claim. And hence why I ask of your services, to find someone for me."

He crossed over, telling the two quietly for them to step in and stay to the wall rather then the furniture. He himself ran a gloved hand over the chair closest to her, feeling for the edging inside the arms of the chair idly. "A boy by the name of Alan, who is someone of import to the Throne."

4 Re: Return Home on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm

King Maero

Admin
"But where's the fun in doing that? You know better than anyone that I love a more.."

She pauses, violet eyes drawing up and down Terrinath's form, as they almost seem to glow in such low light. A wicked little smirk crawls onto her dark-painted lips, and her eyes lift back up to his face.

"..hands-on, approach."

There was more noise within the room, which finally drew the woman's attention to Terrinath's accompanied comrades. A black-painted nail lightly taps against her cheek, and that smile recedes, realizing there is indeed company - Her attention had been solely on Terrinath thus far. She looks back to him again, slender brow perking at what he proposes next.

"A boy?" She inquires, bringing her elegantly long smoking pipe to her lips again, drawing in the mint-scented smoke, allowing it to simply trail out of her mouth rather than blowing it out, as she rises to her feet. "A boy by the name of Alan.." She ponders aloud, stepping closer to Terrinath and more into the light. In doing so, it would be revealed that there was a crest of some sort tattooed upon her chest, directly below her "ucipital mapilary". The crest was, of course, that of her family, worn proudly for all to know, they didn't already.

"This is the fledgling Queen's name, if I'm not mistaken..? Perhaps she's looking to replace the King with someone less.. Fuzzy?" She smiles, amused at the idea, curtain of black hair shifting over her shoulder as she tilts her head at Terrinath.

"All and well, then... Anything for the Throne. Where is it you propose I start looking...?" She inquires curiously, head tilting the other way as she reaches out to idly thumb and play at Terrinath's clothing and collar.

5 Re: Return Home on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Terith Karuna

As Terrinath noted her expression, smiled smiled lightly. "We can speak of what the Steam Parts guild has made recently that you may find interesting alone after perhaps." As she spoke of a replacement of the king, Terrinath coughed lightly.

"As common as incest can be for the royals, I do not believe our current queen believes that in hindsight of her..novel education." Truely, he still ponders some of the words and phrases she used about him sometimes. "At least, he may be. Sometimes I wonder Leu's words." Terrinath lifted a single finger, stroking around the tattoo upon her chest rather then through it. "And that is why I hire you, you tend to know things a lot faster then I do beyond what the guild prototypes are and what the royals have for breakfast. But the general locations are on the fringes of the Empire, in the northern continent with the Groglen."

6 Re: Return Home on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 pm

King Maero

Admin
"Hire." She states, tone mildly unamused as he trails his finger around her crest, her fingers pausing upon his collar, "..Saying it like that, it's almost as if you believe me to be some common Mercenary.." she states, head tilting as she leans forward, pressing her lips to just the corner of his own in the lightest, most teasing of kisses.

"We'll call this a favor.. You can owe me, Dear Terri." She speaks quietly to him, then, pulling slowly away after leaving a small black-purple mark there from the paint upon her lips. With a sly glance over her shoulder toward the group, she draws in a deep breath, fingertips trailing down his front as she moves toward the door in that willowy fashion. If those present at the door aren't parting for her, you can bet she'll be stroking their shoulders and cheeks affectionately while squeezing past.

"I'll send my Tulian, with word, if I find him.. Or, otherwise, I might just pay you a personal visit." She pauses at the beginning of the stairwell, smiling at Terrinath past the group, "You do so know how I adore my midnight visits, Terri.." And with nothing more said, her boots clack quietly upon the stairwell as she ascends.

7 Re: Return Home on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Terith Karuna

"A common mercenary? Never crosses my mind with the goddess of the shadow." He noted quietly, within the darkness to her own ears. "It is appearances as we know." He did take to her tease with a slight clench of his fists, his memories aflush of how she dealt with 'payment' with favors, both the good and bad solutions. But he couldn't stop physical nature from such a sultry spider within the darkness of her lair of webs, and let himself (and giving her the pleasure in turn) shiver just a touch as her fingers trailed back down.

"As to your companion, I shall see that it is well fed and watered for it's services." Terrinath noted as she spoke of the messanger, and let pass her favour of midnight visits without a comment. Vanessa looked at her commander curiously, but continued her silence as they stood on the side way away from the whole situation; Ferdinad had less tact with his.

"Sir, with all due respect, are you sure...this favour won't bite you?" Terrinath turned to face him, nodding.

"I'm sure it will, but she both gives and takes favours, and if anything she keeps her word to an idea." Terrinath chuckled as they rose up the stairs, stepping out into the light. "Besides, she always keeps my life exciting in both the darkness and the light. Now let's be onto the debriefing of the Company and what they might be facing."

Vanessa stepped up beside Terrinath, making a series of shapes and then making a low whistle noise with her lips. Terrinath nodded, gesturing. "Aye aye, go see to it the machines for this trip are ready. And also check on the status of the Pantheon, I wish to use that for this upcoming mission." She gleamed in excitement and nodded, running off towards the docks. Terrinath turned about once more, making their way to the massive keep that lay in the center of Sakero. "Well, let's see how this goes."

8 Re: Return Home on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:32 pm

King Maero

Admin
Some time later, the night falls across the lands of Quodalaar far and wide. Assumedly, Terrinath would either be at his own home, or another place of usual residence to sleep. No matter where he was, there was no doubt that he had been found. The nearest window will have bore a gentle scratching noise at its frame, a shadow lurking directly outside of it.

9 Re: Return Home on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Terrinath Gennos

Terrinath had been sitting in the palace grounds, the scholar's 'keep' to be precise. Upon the second floor of the tiled building, Terith was pouring over a petition the Steam Parts guild wanted implicated on their machinery in his study. Ferdinad thought it of some import, but after finally reading the contents he threw it into the fire. "Bah, the lot of them can be a bunch of Denarii hogs." He muttered,before hearing the noise. His eyes glanced over to the window left of the great fireplace, and he moved up to see what it was. Seeing the silhouette however, he smiled and opened the window opposite of the creature's scratching to let it in.

"Hmm, fancy seeing you so soon." Terrinath noted, stepping aside so it had room to hop in comfortably. Vanessa stood outside silently, at guard and ready for anything. Hearing the words however, she simply relaxed and continued her silent watch of the rooms about in her patrol to the library.

10 Re: Return Home on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 pm

King Maero

Admin
As the window was open, the creature's slender, familiar, leather-bound leg slipped in past the frame. This was followed by a well-shaped thigh, and a waist, before it was joined by those sleek hips and middle.

Sparing the over-implied entrance, it was Maggie who slipped through the window, rather than Tulian. Perhaps coming through the window was a bit strange, but she didn't want the hassle of going through guardsmen, or alerting the entire palace of her presence.

"I thought, given the information, I should deliver it quickly.." She mentions, eyes flickering about the room toward the other patrons, if still present, "..And personally."

That vixen-like smile is given, and she turns her attention back up to Terrinath.

11 Re: Return Home on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Terrinath Gennos

Terrinath was alone, only Vanessa who now moved on in her patrols of the small hallway had disappeared with her good ears for now. Terrinath himself pursed his lips and then chuckled lightly, gesturing towards the small divan couch he had found she liked to use when conversing with him in the study.

Terrinath himself stood until she sat, or if she stayed standing would keep himself by her. "I still wonder how you get information from the edges of civilization, the engineers in the docks are only now testing the capabilities of communications through golems." He was armed with a SAKAP pistol on his side, and in the corner he had his rapier and a SAKAP rifle, bayonet already attached.

12 Re: Return Home on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:11 pm

King Maero

Admin
"I have my ways."

Maggie slinks forward, closer to Terrinath, rather than taking a seat as intended. With seemingly a fascination for his collar, her gloved hands slip up, grasping it and stroking it with her thumbs, smoothing it out a bit as her eyes trail up to his own.

"But.. Let's not talk about that right now. The information I have is small, so it can wait, too.. I came here to see you, Terri." She mentions, leaning up toward him in hints of an incoming kiss.

13 Re: Return Home on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Terrinath Gennos

"Personally I'd welcome it along with your wit." He'd lean forward to kiss her then slightly, connecting the two as his arm would wrap about her hip. It would be a moment before he would break it off, himself smiling fondly. "You still wish to be single yet, and turn down my offers of marriage." He mused as he looked into her eyes, squeezing her in the one armed embrace.

14 Re: Return Home on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:42 am

King Maero

Admin
"What would Marriage change? It's just a ceremony, with papers, rings.." Maggie states quietly, sleek leathers creaking quietly as she lifts her arms to loop around his neck casually. Resting against him, one foot would lift behind her, thoughtfully, as she continues to place little kisses all over his lips and jaw - Slowly. Little tender notes of affection.

"Whether we're married or not, it won't change how I feel about you, Terri." She mentions, eyes gaining a taunting little twinkle as she ceases her kisses, instead resting her cheek lightly against his shoulder. "Perhaps if you give me a good reason, I might say yes - Assuming the offer is still valid.." She whispers this to him, gloved fingers lifting to trail through his hair. Though the thought of another woman moving in on Terrinath burned her so, she wouldn't mention it nor let in on that. No doubt her reputation for poor sorts regarding competition was already well-known, anyway.

15 Re: Return Home on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:40 am

Terrinath Gennos

“Papers, rings, and finally then a paper trail that says you exist.” He chuckles softly, accepting her tokens of affection as his fingers fondly stroked along her backside. “But you are right of the feelings, these will never change. And after all, I don’t need to be married to have a legitimate heir at least, unless you do wish to settle down one of these years.” His mind for only a moment thought of the ‘noble’ who’s role was that, but it was a minor fact for where his love really was.

Terith moved forward, kissing her firmly as his left hand reached down and playfully squeezed her tush. “By the Makers I have missed you,” He spoke quietly. Vanessa had at this point come back, but she smiled simply as a certain quietness and the lack of papers moving told her the man was now busy with something; otherwise it may have been much louder.

16 Re: Return Home on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:05 pm

King Maero

Admin
Drawing in a deep breath, she'd give the occasional soft jump at his touches to her backside, but otherwise was content just to stand against him, kissing and nipping at him while they talked. As he spoke of Legitimate Heir, of course, slender, dark brows quirked, as those violet eyes lifted up to him.

"Heir?" She asks quietly, "At least now I know what's on your mind.." Not that it wasn't on her own, as well, admittedly. Though as this thought crossed, a quiet, contemplative sigh is then given, wiping the playful little grin right off of her face. Before she can pass her remark on the subject, though, he kisses her firmly, which causes her to groan quietly in both defeat and pleasure, melting against him. This kiss was drawn out for several moments, though eventually broken, as she offered a bit of poorer, concerning news.

"..My house is hardly a house anymore, Terrinath." She remarks, "Even if I did accept your proposals.. I doubt the Emperor would hardly recognize us as a noble anything, anymore." She draws away from him, a bit, pulling away fully if allowed or not caught. Her face turns back toward the moon-lit window, her hand slipping down to catch his own.

"Even if I did accept your proposals.. I doubt the Emperor would hardly recognize our child as legitimate heir. It's just us, now, Terri. Korvalis, Jackel, my brothers.. My father, and me. Four people to a noble house."

She does glance back to him, however, offering him something of a sad smile, "I knew I shouldn't have brought these feelings with me when coming to visit you tonight, Terri, but... We've received several inquiries from the Emperor's desk. He requests my father's dying form in the court, before the deciding council, and.."

A sharp exhale given, she aims to squeeze his hand tightly, if she had taken it in the first place.

"I'm scared. They're going to rule us out of power because of how small we are. None of the letters state a reason why they're requesting him there, but it's the only thing it could be..."

17 Re: Return Home on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:43 am

Terrinath Gennos

Terrinath felt her pull away, and simple allowed her to turn before ensnaring her in his arms ones more, pressed gently against her backside. "For one so knowledgeable, you forget the ways of the Prodigio Family. That family rank is bestowed upon two people, a man and a woman known for purely giving birth to heirs of a family with their written consent. It is something that can be done for your family as well, for I shall not see it die." He feels her hand squeeze his own clasped hands, and he rests his face against her shoulder.

"Jessik, Decius, Morgan; they are the families that wish to put you down, for they know how valuable your influence is to be, as well as your underworld workings with the thieves' guild here. Zelvik Ulik, my personal captain, is well aware of your activities in the city and makes sure to them running smoothly, much less if an issue arises where someone is caught. He is a brutish man, if pragmatic." He turns to kiss her upon the base of her neck before raising his head slidely. "You work in the shadow, and I the light; it is something that melds into a perfect balance if allowed. I shall hope my reasons for enjoying your company are seen as sincere as they have been for me, but know here my title is not a rank given lightly," His hands moved, taking her hands within his. "It is something to move this entire country if need be. Morgan knows that I control the Tranzek and Sakero courts, and if him and his minions wish to work with the newly formed Dennias nobility, it would be to their undoing. Your brothers, besides the eldest who plans to succeed your father, they work in your network still in the east do they not?" His tone turned serious, but his warm body kept to her reassuringly as they looked out the window.

18 Re: Return Home on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:27 am

King Maero

Admin
A tilt of the head back, and that curtain of silky black hair bushes up around her face, framing what can be seen of her moonlit features just so. She relaxes back into him, of course, relishing in the feeling of being held so closely within his arms.

No, she hadn't forgotten.. She remembered the ways the world worked very well - But somehow, it didn't make her feel any better. She still felt as if some impending doom was upon her family, as luck was never known to be too kind to her breed. But still she listened, turning her head, flexing and rolling her body against him as he offers her tender, sensual notes of reassuring affection.

And then, as he dawns upon the fact of her brothers, she turns her head enough to look at Terrinath from the corner of her eye, shaking her head just softly.

"Korvalis is. But, Jackel.." She pauses a moment, turning a bit in his arms in order to be able to steal his lips for a kiss, "Jackel... He's in the north, rooting around the Grolgen forces for clues. That's the information I brought you tonight, though small.. There's confirmation among the Grolgen ranks, at least, that he's in the Northern Bolskar territory. Though a more direct location remains yet to be seen."

A contemplative moment appears. Lulling her head against his, or his shoulder, she closes her eyes, then, nearly falling limp in his arms for a moment.

"You make me weak, Terri.. Weak in ways I never thought I'd be." Her eyes droop a bit, as her warm breath passes across his cheek, and she leans her head back enough to whispering quietly,

"..Weak enough to say yes.."

Not quite "I do", but..

19 Re: Return Home on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:41 am

Terrinath Gennos

"The same could possibly said of me to yo, no other woman let's my mind and heart race so fast in their presence." He murmurs,allowing her to rest against the silken doublet he currently wore, three fingers stroking along her stomach gently as he leaned over and kissed her lips once more firmly. "As to your brother, I shall give him my thanks, and I shall take that yes for now, and keep it close." He smiles softly, fondly as he guides her back, settling on the couch and placing her in his lap if she wished.

"And have no fear to any stress on your father. I have my own allies in the cities to the south and east; they should put pressure in the right places to at least delay this, if not stop it. If all else, I shall finally in eleven years exercise my right as Knight's Commander to veto such an order. Maero may not like it, but it is something that keeps him in respect and power at the moment." Terith considered for a moment at his words as he knelt forward, kissing down her spine gently. Leu was one who was aware of such activities necessary and he also knew; so who was sending the orders in the first place?

Terrinath however set it aside as he looked at the back of his bride in shadows before sliding his fingers along her leather outfit, teasing idly at her beautifully curving form.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum